Tuesday

That's a nice explanation, Zach, but what's REALLY in it for you

I am helping people sell their home. That is the goal of any real estate professional. With that said:

1. Not everyone has the time, energy, money or willingness to pull it off. Hopefully some of those people will hire me. If not, maybe they’ll tell someone else about me...and that person will hire me.

2. I am also an educator. I teach sales and marketing classes for the Institute of Residential Marketing to professionals around the country. This will add to my credibility as a great instructor with cutting edge ideas.

It is important to know that any recommendations I make ARE biased. I talk about the people I work with because they have proven to be the best available for one reason or another. I DO NOT receive or expect compensation from any of them for this exposure.

No comments:

Post a Comment